Below are important details to assist with your table top exhibition at the Fairmont Waterfront Vancouver on Wednesday, November 22, 2017.
VENUE LOCATION FOR EXHIBITION
Fairmont Waterfront Vancouver, | Waterfront Foyer
900 Canada Pl. | (604) 691-1991
Tuesday, November 21 @ 1:00pm to 10:00pm
Fairmont Waterfront Vancouver, Waterfront Foyer
Wednesday, November 22 @ 7:00am to 5:00pm
7:00am: exhibit set up must be completed; this is prime networking time during breakfast
10:15am to 11:00am: morning coffee break
Noon to 1:15pm: networking lunch
2:15pm to 2:30pm: intermission
3:30pm to 4:00pm: coffee break
Wednesday, November 22, from 5:15pm
The Fairmont Waterfront Vancouver does not facilitate the arrangement of return shipments. If you will be shipping items back to your local office or abroad, please arrange for your preferred courier in advance.
FLOORPLAN AND TABLE ASSIGNMENT
Your table number has been assigned to you, via email. If you do not have your table number, contact Yalila.
We will provide you with one 6’ table and one chair. Your exhibition space footprint is 6’ x 4’.
Below is the floorplan of the exhibition space: Fairmont Waterfront Vancouver, Waterfront Foyer
INTERNET / ELECTRICITY / AUDIO VISUAL / CUSTOMS
ORDER EARLY TO AVOID ONSITE CHARGES!
Internet Electricity & Audio Visual
- Complimentary wi-fi is available on the exhibition floor foyer.
- Wired internet, electrical & audio visual requirements must be organized through PSAV at an additional cost.
- To order, download and complete this FORM
- We recommend the 1500 Watts power level
- You may be asked of your exhibitor table number as part of the order
- Any enquiries, please call (604) 691-1882 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Davidson & Sons (Shipping Delivery Customs broker)
- Any shipments from outside Canada will require a customs form to accompany your goods
- The customs form can be downloaded HERE
REGISTRATION, BADGES, AND HOTEL INFORMATION
- If you haven’t registered for the conference, please contact Yalila ASAP at email@example.com or (416) 924-2002 x241
- Your badges will be ready for pick up before the Opening Reception at Terminal City Club | 837 W Hastings St, Vancouver, BC V6C 1B6 | Skidmore Room November 21 from 5:00PM to 7:30PM or during Registration & Breakfast, November 22, from 7:00AM to 8:00AM.
DRIVING FROM VANCOUVER INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
(Approximately 25-30 minutes)
Travel from the airport, take the first exit that shows Vancouver Downtown. You will cross over the Arthur Laing Bridge. At the end of the bridge you will be on Granville Street.
Follow along Granville Street for approximately 60 blocks. Continue over the Granville Street Bridge into downtown Vancouver.
Proceed into the left lane and turn left on Davie Street until you reach Burrard Street.
Turn right on Burrard Street. Continue along Burrard towards the water. At the foot of Burrard Street, turn right at Cordova Street. Proceed one block down Cordova Street then turn left onto Howe Street. Howe street becomes Canada Place, which brings you to the front of the hotel, turn left into our driveway.
For more directions please click here.
HAVE YOU BOOKED YOUR HOTEL RESERVATION?
The Fairmont Waterfront Vancouver has been designated the official host venue for the Western Canadian Lodging Conference
Conference Group Block Is now SOLD OUT - The Fairmont Waterfront Vancouver has limited rooms available outside of the block.
Reservations can be made by the following method:
RESERVATION LINE: 604-691-1820 or 1-800-441-1414
*For ease of booking please state the block code of 1017WCLC_004.
*Please note that a deposit of one nights room and tax will be processed at time of booking.
We have taken out multiple blocks throughout the city which are listed below.
COAST COAL HARBOUR HOTEL
1180 W HASTINGS ST | VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA, V6E 4R5
Conference Group Rate: $199/night (based on single or double occupancy).
The special guestroom rates will be available until November 1, 2017 or until the group block is sold-out, whichever comes first. Note that there is a non-refundable first night room and tax to be paid at time of booking.
Book your hotel room online - CLICK HERE
HYATT REGENCY VANCOUVER
655 BURRARD STREET | VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA, V6C 2R7
Conference Group Rate: $219/night (based on single or double occupancy).
The special guestroom rates will be available until November 17, 2017 or until the group block is sold-out, whichever comes first.
Book your hotel room online - CLICK HERE
- The delegate list will be shared post conference.
- BPC practices permission marketing, only delegates who have agreed to have their contact details shared will appear on our lists.
If you have any questions regarding the exhibition or registering for the event, please contact us:
Primary Exhibition Contact
Yalila Barreda-Ivos | Event Manager
Phone: (416) 924-2002 x241
Cell: (647) 244-4851
Onsite Exhibition Contact
Vicki Welstead| Director of Sponsorship Development
Phone: (416) 924-2002 x243